Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday September 7, 2009

Unfortunately I have been asked to stop updating the blog for legal reasons. This really makes me sad, I have enjoyed doing this for Brenden, Mike, and Alisha. If it changes I will be back on updating all of you. For those of you who would like you are more then welcome to call/e-mail Tracie and myself for updates on Brenden. I know this was the only way for some of you to follow along and I am sorry to have to stop. PLEASE continue to pray for Brenden he needs all of your prayers. He has such a long and difficult journey a head of him he needs all the help he can get. All our lives have been and will be blessed because of Brenden. We love each of you and thank you for all that you have done, for your love, and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment